Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Letters from home

Just in case you missed it elsewhere, (Myspace, Facebook, email or phone) Derrick is HOME! Only 2 weeks, but I'll take anything they'll give us.
I'm posting this movie Derrick made here, again in case you didn't catch it elsewhere. Apparently during any downtime he's had he's been working on his movie editing skills. Something I had no clue he had an interest in. So this gift was a total surprise.
It's funny, he thanks us (& I understand why) but I feel that I'm the one who should be grateful. He's amazing.
(okay, we both should be. We're amazing together. :D )

In order to not have the music overlap, scroll down to my project playlist on the left and hit pause, then hit play on the movie.

1 comment:

Brook Parker said...

YAY for him being home FINALLY! I think he does have some pretty good skill in the video making department. What a sweet little gift :) you have such a beautiful family Denise.