Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Too many choices

Our builder has a designer working on putting together color schemes for the house. I just got the first set for the exterior. These are just sketch renderings and if I don't like any of them I can choose otherwise. I am having a hard time deciding which ones I like but I definitely have a few I don't. So I'm asking you for some input. Which color schemes do you think look best?
























































 

































 



































1 comment:

Jen -n- Jase & kids said...

3 and 7...but why are the choice so limited? I'm guessing it's vinyl so saying ...just pick and paint it over later...wouldn't work would it?

Anyway...email me where exactly this house is being built, we want to drive over and see. :o)