Thursday, March 25, 2010

This might just be our last Family Update from Okinawa

I sent this message out to all the family I have in my e mail address book but in case I don't have an updated e mail address for anyone I'm posting it here again, minus the phone numbers. If you need them then please send me a message, or comment to this blog and I'll be sure to get it to you.

Hello all,

I just wanted to let everyone know that after almost four years in Japan we'll be leaving Okinawa in 3 weeks. With that said, our stateside phone number will only be effective until March 31st. We will be disconnecting it next week and will only be reachable through either e mail or facebook. We do have a stateside cell phone already but until we are in the states we won't have it on/charged. That number is ...-...-.....

The movers are coming to pack us up on April 1st and 5th and on the 8th we move into a hotel. We'll fly into Dallas on the 15th where our Jeep is now waiting. Driving on the right side of the road with the steering wheel on the left should be an adventure.

After a short stop in Texas we're hoping to make it to North Carolina by May 1st. The kids have to get registered for school and we've got a house to close on. Once we get settled in the house I'll send out another e mail with our new address and phone number.

And because I'm sure things will be pretty hectic for us over the next few weeks, I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter.

We send our love,

Denise, Derrick and the kids

No comments: