Monday, April 27, 2009

Just a quick update

I'm not even sure who follows this, I mean as far as family is concerned, so I'll keep this brief- well that and I don't have much to pass along right now.
I had my "little" procedure last Friday. That was seriously no joke. Natural childbirth felt less painful and at least then I had a child to show for it. In this case, what I have to show is well, nothing yet. Give me two weeks, or in military time 4, and I'll let you know. I'm gunning for the cancer free bill of health but am ready to handle what ever comes my way. I've got love and support from so many.

I promise as soon as I get these biopsy results I'll post. I know I was a slacker with many of you even knowing I had a first, let alone second scheduled procedure. It honestly slipped my mind, I was just so excited to have Derrick home. (& having him home when the first results came in was a life/sanity saver).
With communication as shot-y as it has been you the reader may have my results before even Derrick does. Either way, you'll be in the loop. Love you all!

1 comment:

Brook Parker said...

Denise- I am really hoping & praying for you that your results come back cancer free! I agree with you that culpo's (if that is what you had) are SOOO not fun, they hurt like a B**** and worrying about results sucks. Unfortunately I myself am having one of these done Thursday :( So I feel your pain on many levels. You are deffinately in my heart and prayers. If you need anything, let me know <3