Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hello visitors

I just wanted to give a shout out to all my readers. I've noticed an influx of people from the California Bay area as well as Sacramento area reading my blog. It's kind of nice to see IP addresses that are not all APO AE addresses (though I love my local readers). I'd like to think that my blogs are now making it to our family, but if these are just random people searching "denicordo" on Google then I suppose hello to you too. Shoot me a comment, let me know who you are, send some love or something.

For those who follow regularly, expect an update soon. It's been a busy few days/week planning out where our next adventure will take us. Right now I feel like tossing a dart at map would give us as good a clue as to where we go next as the military is giving us. :) It's definitely an adventure, but what would life be without it. Just plain mundane.

No comments: