Monday, February 22, 2010

All Clear!

Today had been a pretty awesome day. By Tuesday morning Okinawa time it's Monday evening on the east coast and I've come to LOVE Tuesday mornings.
It seems every Tuesday we wake up to something new from our Realtor, Broker or in today's case, Broker and NC DMV.

Everything is now on track to re-plate & register our Jeep. Now we're good to pick it up in Texas then drive on through to NC. Woohoo! We received a response from our broker with some great news too. But the best thing about today is the call I just received.

The nurse from my medical clinic just called to let me know my most recent tests have come back NEGATIVE! A year or so of craziness, a few months of serious stress, uncomfortable tests and worry of cancer followed by months of waiting & I got the all clear, no regrowth!

Still have to do the annual checks but my 6 months recheck was fantastic & I'm over the moon!

No comments: