Friday, November 6, 2009

Looking to Robert Frost for wisdom

“Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” -Robert Frost (1874-1963)

So I am sitting here thinking about this quote and the many thoughts running through my head at the moment. Do I really want to get into analyzing Robert Frost? Do I really want to analyze my personal thoughts? Why do I do this again?

Ah, because I'm a nut!

So here we are at a fork in our road and faced with some major decisions. And to quote Barnyard Dog, I'm faced with the decision, "Which way do we go? Which way do we go George?"

Beyond that, which road exactly is the one less traveled? The almost once in a lifetime opportunity? or walking away from it?

I can analyze this for hours, and I just might but the bottom line is this: this blog won't make much sense to anyone right now, and Derrick and I really need to look long and hard to figure out what we want and need, where we want and need to be and how we want to get there.

Like my facebook status reads, "Can I be 16 again?" Life was much more simple back then.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I know that you all will make the right decision on whatever matter it is that you all are thinking about. You and Derrick come together and will make sure what is good and best for your family.